International Team Entry Information Swiss Beach Tour – Coop Beachtour 2019 (homologated by FIVB)
For a team to be classified as an international team, each TEAM must:
- not have lived in Switzerland for the past 2 years
- have a letter of approval to participate from their National Federation
- meet all FIVB Regulations regarding National Tour events
The Coop Beachtour includes 6 events plus the Swiss Championship.
A maximum of 2 international Wildcards per gender will be issued for the Main Draw tournament in each event (excl. Swiss Championship).
An international team wishing to apply for inclusion onto a Swiss Beach Tour event must send the following document to the organizer of the Coop Beachtour, David Heissmann, email@example.com and Swiss Volley, Philippe Saxer, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of application including details on the most recent playing experience, any national or international results and any other relevant information to support the team’s inclusion.
- Deadline for the application: 60 days prior to the start of the desired Coop Beachtour event
Swiss Volley will then decide together with the organizer of the Coop Beachtour all Wildcards and will inform the teams about the decision 4 – 6 weeks before the start of the relevant Coop Beachtour event.
All teams which are granted a Wildcard must return the following documents to the organizer of the Coop Beachtour, David Heissmann, email@example.com:
- National Federation Permission (clearance from the relevant National Federation)
- Player Commitment Coop Beachtour 2019
- Picture from player for team presentation
The 2 Wildcard teams are seeded 3 or 5 according to FIVB ranking points.
Services for the granted Wildcard teams (max. 2 per gender) from the organizer:
- Board and lodging on all competition days